Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween w/ the Austin Family






















Halloween is my favorite holiday of all.

1. We get to dress up(even though I rarely get to because I am too buisy getting everyone ready)

2. It all revolves around CHOCOLATE!!!!

3. Not nearly as stressful as Thanksgiving or Christmas.

4.It is just plain FUN!!!

5.My husband gets to dress like a hot hula dancer!!!
How do you like the costumes??? I made Syd's and Payson's and Jon's "naugahide" jacket and pouch. They all turned out so well I was very pleased.

5 comments:

Tracey said...

He is a hot Hula Dancer!

Bateman Family said...

Wyatt, your are a 10 cow hula daner wife. love it

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ha I'm still laughing, Wyatt always has the best costumes, hey they all turned out great-I myself am not a sew-er

Nicole S. said...

I love it! Your family looks great. You are so good to make those costumes, I need to be better at things like that. I really like your husband's costume, that's great. LOL

Sarah Lee said...

Bonnie, you are so crafty. The costumes look great. It doesn't hurt that your kids are darling in anything though.