Tuesday, November 11, 2008

CRAZY EIGHTS TAG

I was tagged by my sister-in-law Sherral so here goes...

8 favorite TV shows...
1.Lipstick Jungle
2.Boston Legal
3.Brothers and Sisters
4.Desperate Housewives
5.Top Chef
6.Hell's Kitchen
7.Greys Anatomy
8.The Office

8 things I did yesterday...
1.Got kids off to school
2.Cleaned house
3.Shopped @ Wal-mart
4.Talked on the phone
5.Visited w/ my neighbor
6.Made fish tacos for dinner
7.Blogged
8.Went into work

8 things to look forward to...
1.Wyatt coming home from work
2.Sunday dinners w/ our friends the Milnes
3.the holidays
4.Sydney's Baptisim
5.family coming for Sydney's Baptisim
6.twilight the movie
7.general conference
8.making memories with my family

8 favorite restaurants...
1.Bankok Grill (thai food)
2.Asuka (sushi)
3.Sweet Tomatoes
4.Tocanos Brazilian grill
5.Buco di Beppo
6.McDonalds (double cheeseburgers)
7.Texas Roadhouse
8.Bajio

8 things on my wish list...
1.To build a new house with a huge backyard, a big garden, hot tub, and a big deck.
2.we could live closer to family
3.volvo suv
4.hot designer jeans
5.anniversary weekend away
6.go to culinary school
7.go to nursing school
8.add more hours to the day...

8 people I tag...
1.Rachel Milne
2.Tiff Bateman
3.Debbie Whipple
4.Jodi Ybarra
5.Nicole Sparks
6.Lori Buss
7.Emily Saye
8.Calie Wall

7 comments:

Sherral said...

I want hot designer jeans too!

bonnie said...

Ok I just thought of somthing I WANT for my wish list. It was very hard for me to compile the list, but I know I want a dyson vacuum. Just imagine how clean my carpets would be...I love it.

Derick and Becky said...

We watch just about all the same shows!! And I love your restaurants and wish list!

lissa said...

I haven't perused for a while. First, I Austin's Halloween costume! You're kids look great, too. So I really liked all the fun answers to Crazy Eights!

lissa said...

Oops, I meant Wyatt's costume (long day...)

Catherine Glazner said...

We watch almost all the same shows! We should have a girls TV night!! I get so excited when the kids are in bed, and I get to go to my room and watch Mommy shows!!

Anonymous said...

ohhh I am so hungry right now... love your list :)) makes me laugh