Thursday, October 28, 2010

Wyatt's Halloween Party!

So we had a hard time coming up with a costume for Wyatt this year. His work always has a costume party; he has been Warren Jeps in prison clothes, A hula girl w/ a coconut bra, Nacho Libre and last year the Burger king KING. This costume though takes the cake. I had suggested be a fisherman from the TV show deadliest catch. Well if any of you know my Wyatt he takes it one step further. A fisherman from deadliest catch; however he has caught the deadliest itch...crabs. Oh he is one funny guy but I love him with all my heart and he cracks me up. The winner of the best costume from his office wins a flat screen tv.

2 comments:

margieandnorm said...

Hi Bonnie, I am at work and was just checking out Emily's blog. Then I looked on yours and just started laughing so hard. I love them all, but Wyatt's is awesome. We will be in Utah right before Thanksgiving. Maybe we will see you then.

bonnie said...

Wyatt's costume WAS awesome and he pulled it off so well. We hope we will be able to see you when you are in town. Hope all is good with you!!!