Friday, October 29, 2010

Halloween 2010

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Halloween. It is the kickoff to the holiday season and I love creating cute costumes for my kids. Granted they will seem like they are high on crack until after the new year, but it is a fun time of year. I love carving pumpkins then roasting the seeds. I love putting the kids costumes together and Wyatt's costume. I love taking them around the neighborhood to trick or treat. AND I love all of the fall and Halloween decorations. I just love it. Sydney is a vampire bride, I made her costume out of an old bedskirt, then Payson wanted to be a witch. I borrowed a black dress from a friend when Payson tried it on she said this is really plain so I made the tu tu and the purple bustier, and I gathered her sleeves. Thank goodness Jon wanted to be a football player so I didn't have to make his costume.



5 comments:

skcoe said...

So creative, I love it! Yay for a good old fashioned "homemade" Halloween, those are ALWAYS the best kind!

Wendy said...

cute! and I saw Wyatt's posted on your FB. He looked hilarious!

Emily said...

Love the costumes. So creative and cute!

Sherral said...

Good job Bonnie! I Love homemade costumes!

The Lamoreaux Family said...

Hi! I just found your blog through Wendy's! It is so good to see you (even in picture form!). I didn't know you had a baby on the way, how exciting! Please email me (jlamfam@hotmail.com) for an invite to my blog. It will be fun to keep in better touch.
Kristi (Robbins) Lamoreaux