Tuesday, March 22, 2011

BENNETT MAY AUSTIN

Reasons Bennett makes my heart happy! Benni is the biggest tease of all time, she loves to tease everyone. She eats her boogies (which is gross) and tries to get us to eat them. She says they taste like doughnuts, then she says just try em you might like them. She calls her Grandpa Austin Baby BOBO, because he once called her BoBo instead of Boo Boo; which we call her. SHe loves her Baby BoBo and gives him a bottle of diet coke when he visits. She was riding in the car with Wy and I and she wanted to go to Dipidee for a cupcake, we wouldn't stop so she got mad and said "I'm gonna kick yous assses". I know you shouldn't laugh but it was funny. She is just the funnest little munch-kin around.




2 comments:

Camille said...

What a little nut! I can see why she makes your heart happy. Such a great age.

Grandma Smith said...

She's a cutie, but growing up too fast.