Saturday, October 10, 2009

me trying to be a good mom...

So the other day the girls had been begging me to let them do crafts w/ paint. I finally gave in and got out butcher paper and paint and set them up in the front yard. It got windy so they went into the garage. While in the garage I went into the backyard to mow the grass. I came back into the garage to find it covered in paint and their bodies covered in paint. After screaming a few obscenities I just laughed and took pictures. So I understand someday I will miss these messes, but right now I REALLY could live without these types of messes.





3 comments:

Camille said...

Holy Cow!!! I'm glad you got pictures. Even covered in paint they look adorable.

Joe and Jodie family said...

wow what a mess. I love when they piss you off so much it makes you laugh and almost forget what they did wrong....but don't tell them that. lol

Rachel M said...

Oh crud! Atleast taking pics probably helped you to laugh and not kill someone!