Thursday, March 26, 2009

Visiting Teaching

So this week my visiting teachers came by. I love the visiting teaching program. I love going to visit my sisters and get to know them better. My entire married life I really have not had visiting teachers. It has never really bothered me all that much. I just thought as long as I am doing my part I'm good. Anyways I was visited this week by my new visiting teachers. It was so great I felt so loved. I am such a nerd... one of my sisters offered the prayer and was blessing me that I can feel the savior w/ me and be comforted. I just started bawling. (I know big nerd) I never realized how much I truely love the visiting teaching program.

10 comments:

Grandma Smith said...

Bonnie, You're not a nerd, you're sincere. We love you and you make us very happy. I'm glad you finally have Visiting Teachers since you've always tried to be a faithful VT. Blessings come. Love, Mom

Emily said...

aww! the visiting teaching program is awesome. i love having visiting teachers and i am glad that you have some now!

Sherral said...

I love visiting teaching too. I really appreciate having that opportunity to get to know sisters in the ward.

Camille said...

That's such a great post. I know it's so nice to have the visiting teaching program and great visiting teachers.

Super Cooper said...

Well, you are a great visiting teacher yourself! I love having you and Alissa come every month. You guys are awesome!

Debbie said...

Maybe you didn't realize it, but I was your V.T. before and because you always beat me to the punch, I tried to visit you while you were visiting me. That was lazy of me and I'm sorry. I'm glad that your new ones are more sensative to your needs than I was. Thank you for being a good V.T. for me.

bonnie said...

I'm sorry Debbie I didn't relize you were still my visiting teracher. I just thought I didn't have any. I thought they switched it around. I am sorry, I do love coming to visit you though:)

easleyfamily said...

Thats so great that they've already come! I haven't had vt's in AGES-but love it when they do come :) You'll be missed here!

Catherine Glazner said...

Bonnie, I love you! Your so great, and I hope you get good VT's in your new Neighborhood. I love that we have gotten so close the last few months and that I got to know you before you moved!! =D

margieandnorm said...

Bonnie, you are so sweet. (I sneaked a peak from Emily's blog.)