Monday, December 8, 2008


We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner. We had dinner w/ our very old and dear friends Brent and Rachel Milne. Rachel and I forgot to take a picture until we had all finished eating and we were cleaning up. We ate WAY too much but it was all so good thanks to Rachel and Wyatt. Yes Wyatt cooked ALL of Thanksgiving dinner basically. I Stuffed the celery, Wahooo! Rachel made a AWESOME pumpkin cheesecake. We didn't want to run out of cranberries so Wyatt made his I made mine and Rachel brought one. We had a wonderful day. It was so much fun. The kids played well together, We played Wizards ( a fun card game), and we kept eating ALL day long. Thanks Rachel for bringing the yummy appetizer, all the pies, rolls and frog eye salad, and of course the CHEESE CAKE!

4 comments:

skcoe said...

Oh it still looks so pretty thought! What a nice day for you guys...

Rachel M said...

My pleasure! It WAS fun wasn't it. I thought it was a great day-thanks for having us. We love you guys!!

Sunny said...

hey we had frogeye salad at our Thanksgiving dinner! It sounds like you guys had a yummy dinner! I love to just eat and eat!

Joe and Jodie family said...

I see something yummmy....DIET COKE!!